Do What You Love With Passion!

It's been said that if we do what we love, it stops being a job and becomes a passion. I love to write as much as I love to design jewelry. With this blog, I will share both with you!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spring Blog Contest Winners Announced


Spring Blog Contest

Winners Announced!





Heartfelt thanks to two gals who not only read my blog about weather and springtime, they left comments and entered my Spring Blog Contest. It does not seem right and I cannot choose a winner (random number generator) between only two people. Therefore, on this basis,


- Carol and Kathy -
YOU BOTH WIN!!


You each win a $10 Gift Certificate to use in my shop and receive free shipping on the items you choose. There are more than two hundred designs to choose from! If you would like to stay within the $10 amount, there is a listing for enameled drop charm earrings, available in a choice of nineteen colors. 





When you have shopped and made a decision, please contact me through the Etsy 'contact shop owner' icon and let me know your selection. I will set up a Reserve Listing in your name, which allows me to adjust pricing to reflect the gift certificate and create free shipping. You may then add the reserved listing to your shopping cart and check-out as one normally would. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. 

(Please know that I offer gift wrap and enclosure of a gift card, at no additional charge, should you choose to have your items shipped directly to an address other than your own. Be sure to enclose your gift message in the shopping cart.)


Thank you and congratulations, Kathy and Carol!






Welcome Spring!

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
-Laren



2 comments:

Kathy Lindemer said...

Thank you! It will be a though decision as to what to pick! Lots of pretties to select from!

Carol D. said...

Thank you Laren! I will go shopping right away. Tough decision.