Do What You Love With Passion!

It's been said that if we do what we love, it stops being a job and becomes a passion. I love to write as much as I love to design jewelry. With this blog, I will share both with you!

Friday, May 31, 2013

IT'S A CELEBRATION!


June 1st - 30th, 2013

LAREN DEE DESIGNS' ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!





Hello, Dear Friend!

I came in to Blogger tonight to post this celebratory announcement and realized much to my surprise that I had not written since April! May was quite a busy month that began with an impromptu jewelry trunk show in my home, when two wonderful ladies came for a visit and asked to see my inventory.

Those two days turned into a very busy design weekend, as one gal bought a number of my bracelets and necklaces and asked for earrings to match. In addition to making sixteen pairs of earrings for her in two days, I also made her another bracelet, too. What a thrill it was to be asked to design so many items and run free with imagination!

I spent the next two weeks in a series of steps that involved bookkeeping, cleaning, re-organizing beads and supplies in the shop, ordering new supplies and revamping the online shop with new photos and better descriptions.

This past week I was able to get back to the design table and create a number of new necklaces and earrings. That big sale reduced my inventory by 25% and online 'shelves' were looking a little naked to me! Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining or whining, but jumping for joy!

My goals for May were to get all those things tidied up as they had been nagging in the back of my mind. I wanted everything caught up so that I could open the doors to my shop on June 1st to celebrate, feeling everything was dusted and sparkling!




One Year Anniversary Celebration!


It is with great delight that I celebrate the one year anniversary of LAREN DEE DESIGNS. I've been a member of several Facebook bead groups and formed wonderful friendships with other women. The year has been a source of friendships, growth, knowledge, skill and joy beyond anything I could have imagined. 

In order to give back and celebrate the past year and thank you for your support, I am providing a gift-with-purchase pair of earrings to buyers during the month of June. 

A GRAND PRIZE DRAWING will be held on July 1st, 2013. All those who made purchases during June will be automatically entered in the drawing to win. I hope you are the lucky individual!





GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
July 1, 2013

Winner will receive a Alaskan Handcrafted
Cedar Jewelry Ring Box and a 
Lampwork and Crystal Bracelet made by Laren

Rules and FAQ about the celebration are
on the Shop Announcement page at
LAREN DEE DESIGNS, an Etsy shop.
http://larendee.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Thank you for reading and have a great day!"
-Laren



1 comment:

Sharyl said...

Those are beautiful beads you have used in your earrings and the bracelet! I'm always amazed at what lampworkers make, and I'm even surprised when we can find these wonderful treasures to buy and use! What a win for all of us! :-)

Congrats on your big sales! I notice that a lot of the jewelry I usually admire in your store is missing and everything seems new! What a nice situation to have! Congrats!